Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cards - Searching for Cards in a Deck

First, I'd like to say I'm relatively new to Roll20. I stumbled onto it a few days ago, and what a find it was! I've been tinkering with several different virtual tabletops in hopes to find one that was free, easy, and flexible enough to cater to my non-d20 style game project I've been designing from the ground up. One of the features I need for this project is a way to incorporate cards and decks, and boy was I happy to find that feature on here! I did find one part of the card system that could keep me from playing with my current ruleset. For my game, at certain times I need to allow a player or GM search a deck for a particular card and draw it. I know it's not a common rule in many games, but it is crucial to mine. If possible, I would love to see it implemented. :3
I should note that this feature should be a GM controlled action, either prompted or announced so people can't just cheat with it.