Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Macros and /functions for decks. How to?

Hey guys, I'm using roll 20 to play card games with friends. I can't find a list of the actions you can preform with decks. I'm looking for the keywords to do stuff like /shuffle, /deal 5 to player 1, /recall, etc. simular to what you can do with dice and the /roll function. also if a player flips the top card is there a way to put that in the chatlog? like if Deck 1 flips over the king of hearts is there a way for the chat log to show "Deck 1: K♥" ? We're constantly flipping cards so something like /Flip 10 with all 10 cards put in the chatlog would be very helpful.with simple displays like. DECK 1: 7♥ J♦ A♣ 4♠ 4♥ 9♣ 8♥ 2♠ K♣ 4♣ Thanks.
Eric D.
Roll20 Mod Team
There isn't a way to do this right now, moving to Suggestions :)