Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Rotating Token Groups

Bogo
Pro
I LOVE Roll20. But I recently tried to set up a Warhammer Fantasy battle, which necessarily includes groups of tokens moving and rotating in formation (on a map with no grid). While Roll20 nicely supports "grouping" individual tokens into a single formation, there does not appear to be any way to rotate the formation (i.e., there is no rotation handle on the group). If I'm just missing something, please let me know. Otherwise, this would be a nice feature (i.e., allow groups to be rotated like tokens). I actually use formations even in certain RPG settings.
More generally, it could be useful to be able to rotate any group of graphics. If you sketch something on the map, using the drawing tools, each stroke or line is treated as a separate object, you can group them and move them together, but it could be useful to be able to rotate them together.
This is a great idea, and Patrick's additions as well.