Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Upload YOUR audio to jukebox

I have a few custom soundfiles I'd like to upload to the jukebox for my players (Things I would normally link to via youtube or, if they were sitting next to me, simply run through my ipad). It would be awesome if the jukebox supported an upload drag-and-drop the same way the art box does.
Nolan T. J.
Roll20 Team
Once again, do remember that you can always upload music to SoundCloud for use in Roll20. It keeps it from taking up your space usage, and keeps us out of any potential copyright issues!
Iiiiiiiiiiiiii wasn't aware of that- I'll have to look into it. :D
Sarah A.
Roll20 Mod Team
Anathema, just make sure to set your soundcloud files to public and tag them with roll20.
Thanks Sarah!