Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Supporter Level (Donor)

Greetings! I'm active duty military and currently deployed. I discovered roll20 while browsing around for a good VTT to introduce my family to traditional P&P RPGs. I love the site, the service, and the software! Given the months of enjoyment and time with my family roll20 will give me by the time I get home, I want to support the cause. Once I return home and "real life" begins, I'm not entirely sure I'll use roll20 as much as I have during my deployment... Enough to justify a recurring subscription. Any thoughts of adding a "Donor" level, giving a lifetime boost from 100mb to 250mb in storage, or something to that effect, for anyone donating a certain amount (say, $20?)?
I was curious about this, as well. I would like to contribute, but I don't feel comfortable paying for a subscription because, well, I don't have time to mess around with the tabletop much right now. Can we donate another way, with or without a benefit?
HardKor
KS Backer
I'm much more apt to impulsively donate a random $5-$10 bucks then I am to impulsively get a "subscription". It sounds too long-term like I'm taking on a responsibility. I mean I threw these guys a random dollar during kickstarter just to get a badge on my name saying "I gave these guys money a long time ago." I think it would be highly beneficial to at least offer something trivial for a one-time donation.