Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pages Folder

The current campaign I am planning will have 23 pages. Divided into 5 main locations. I was wondering if folders that store the pages could be a smart idea. When one clicks the "Page Toolbar" have it start in the folder with the page that is currently being used and have a "folders" button to see all the folders with various pages stored in each. Cause If I am already on the far right, I start with the "create new Page" as my first option, then i have to scroll to the other side. Not much of an Issue in game, but when bouncing from page to page creating the campaign and checking everything it gets a tad annoying for me personally.
That would certainly be useful. It would make it easier to organize maps for a single dungeon together.
LM
Pro
Definitely. I have only planned for about 5 sessions for my current campaign, and I'm already up to 8 pages.
Dakcenturi
KS Backer
Need this for Macros too in my opinon
Axel Castilla
KS Backer
This would be most useful. Need this for Macros too in my opinon Folders or a similar organizational feature for everything: pages, handouts, Jukebox items, characters . . .