Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Better zoom controls

Dan Cross
KS Backer
Please include a marquee, dynamic and "hand" zoom, just like the ones you'd see in Adobe Reader or acrobat. The zoom control as it stands is limited and sort of clunky. I would really like to be able to zip around the current map a lot better. Using the mouse scroll wheel for dynamic zoom would be a neat idea. Maptools does this well, so I know you guys can implement that!
Also, for some reason, the current zoom functionality doesn't work right for me under Chrome for Linux (I know, probably not your highest priority, and probably something specific around here, but just putting my 2 cents in for something more).
Eric D.
Roll20 Mod Team
The chrome/linux issue is a known bug but I'll add another report to it :) I'll also make sure the additional zoom options are considered.